What Do We Do?
This-Ability specialises in supporting and progressing 18-29 years olds with a disability, learning disability/difficulty or long-term health/mental health condition into employment.
What Can We Offer?
- A blended programme of work preparation education and training sessions
- Supported work experience placements in the local community
- Strong business and partnership links to enhance opportunities for progression into paid work
- 1-1 support and/or group activity to ensure barriers around disability, differences, health or mental health are addressed
- Supported work experience with access to job coaching sessions to promote induction and development for both participants and employers
- A variety of work experience opportunities linked to the creative sector – broadcasting, graphic design, event planning and media
- Personal social development sessions to increase confidence and develop independent living skills
HLC is the lead partner for Springboard and This-Ability, which are part-financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF) and supported by the National Lottery Community Fund.
Get In Touch!
Sarah Shiels – SShiels@goodwintrust.org
07794 737 074
Goodwin Community Hub, Anlaby Road, Hull, HU3 2LL
Fully accessible entry to the Goodwin Community Hub, with step-free access, lift and standard accessible toilets situated in the downstairs and upstairs of the building. Car park situated at the back of the building with disabled car parking spaces.