Goodwin Development Trust is a successful community business that seeks to
Improve people’s quality of life through developing and delivering gap services.
We are now looking to recruit a professional, experienced & confident
individual into the following post.
Fenchurch and Octagon Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
You will be working as part of the team based at Fenchurch Nursery.
Nursery Administrator– Job Ref: NA01
16.5 hours per week
Salary: £7688.46 Per annum
The post holder will support the Nursery Management Team in the provision of high-quality childcare and education within a 78 place nursery setting.
The post holder will support the nursery team in the day to day running of the nursery by providing efficient and effective reception and administration support. Working co-operatively and flexibly with other members of the team, you will be professional, supportive and have excellent communication skills
The duties include but are not limited to:
- To establish strong, positive relationships with all children and their families.
- To meet and greet all children, parents, carers and visitors, ensuring all visitors sign in and out of the nursery.
- To operate the telephone system and to take, record and forward accurate messages.
- To keep the reception area tidy at all times, and ensure that all notice boards and displays are kept up to date.
- To meet the administrative needs of the nursery.
- To follow nursery and Goodwin financial procedures and to raise purchase orders and sales orders on sage as needed.
- To be responsible for petty cash reconciliation
- To monitor and order any stationery and PPE and maintain stock levels
To view the Job Description click here:Nursery Admin JD Sept 2015
For an Application Pack please contact the HR Department by email [email protected]
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check, Right to Work checks and Satisfactory References
Application forms should be returned stating Job Reference NA01 to: [email protected] no later than 12pm Wednesday 3rd November 2021 (CV’s not accepted). Interviews will be held the week commencing 8th November 2021. If you haven’t heard from us by this date, please accept that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
“Goodwin Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruiting procedures through references”