Assistant Producer (JOB REF: AP01)
Hours: 37 Hours Per Week
Occasional evening and weekend work will be required.
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 Per Annum Negotiable / subject to experience.
Fixed Term until 31st December 2022 with potential for renewal
This role is designed for an organised and passionate Assistant Producer / Arts Administrator, or you could be someone with excellent organisational and project management skills, looking for their first role within the arts industry.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be the glue that holds the team together. As the office oracle, you will be an excellent record keeper, amazing organiser, be able to support multiple projects and keep the team on track.
You will have the drive and enthusiasm to make exceptional artistic projects come to life. You enjoy working in a team and are happy to be flexible in your working hours when needed. You ideally have some experience of working on creative projects in a professional or voluntary role and enjoy working in an office environment / admin capacity as well as outdoors and in venues.
. The key duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the Director and Producer, in delivering the Back to Ours Programme.
- Lead on artist liaison activity for visiting artists and companies.
- Support the Director and Producer to maintain effective day-to-day coordination of the office and implementation of administrative systems and procedures that support Back to Ours and Bransholme Chat activity.
- Taking accurate meeting minutes at BtO meetings.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to generate content for and deliver multiple simultaneous campaigns.
- Keep archive records of all PR activity, ensuring all image galleries are up to date and stored correctly.
- Assist in data collection, management, analysis and assist with reporting to Arts Council England and other funders ensuring data collection rules are adhered to.
The post holder will have a passion for the arts and the role cultural activities play in society, and excited about working with artists and right at the heart of neighbourhoods in Hull.
To view the Job Description click here: ASSISTANT PRODUCER JOB DESCRIPTION
CVs should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Friday 12th March 2021.Remote Interviews will take place 22nd -24th March 2021 and will include a short Admin/IT test. If you have not heard anything this by date, please accept that you have not been successful.
This Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Services and Satisfactory References.
“Goodwin Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruiting procedures through references and DBS checks.”