Goodwin Development Trust is a successful community business that seeks to improve people’s quality of life through developing and delivering gap services. We are now looking to recruit a professional, experienced & confident individual into the following post.
Tenancy Support Officer (Job Ref:TA01)
37 hours per week
Salary: £17,500 per annum
This role may include unsociable hours, nights and weekends
The aim of this role is to build positive relationships with residents and local business in the area and to provide information and practical assistance to them and to Assist residents/tenants to manage and sustain their tenancies successfully and to liaise positively with other agencies. In order to do this some of your main duties will include:
- To attend residential premises & grounds on a regular basis throughout your shift ensuring all required paperwork is completed neatly and accurately detailing full records and information
- Deal with tenant queries.
- Prepare detailed Tenant and Property reports to Head of Estates
- Maintain the property register
- Property handovers, handbacks and inspections
- Pre and Post tenancy management
- Undertake basic administration duties.
- Work with the Health & Safety team to develop and maintain effective Risk Assessments and ensure they are monitored/updated and reviewed.
The successful candidate must hold a full clean valid driving licence. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively both written and verbal, they must have a flexible “can do” approach and be able to work with minimal supervision. The candidate must be willing to undertake any training. Health and Safety and Housing/Property qualifications would be an advantage but are not essential.
For an Application Pack please contact the HR Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (01482) 594319 (answer machine – leave your full contact information and details of the job you are applying for)
To view the full job description click here Tenancy Advisor JD Jan2018
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service Check and Satisfactory References
Application forms should be returned stating Job Reference TA01 to: HR Department, The Octagon, Pod 5, Walker Street, Hull, HU3 2RA no later than 2pm on Friday 16th February 2018 (CV’s not accepted). Interviews will be held the week commencing 26th February 2018. If you haven’t heard from us by this date, please accept that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Goodwin Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruiting procedures through references”