Fenchurch Street Centre is a prime example of Goodwin’s Core Offer of providing a menu of services right across the board for residents of Hull – whether it be setting up a new business; providing support for your elderly relatives; nursery places for your children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews; education and training for you or anybody else in your family; support for young families and mums.
What’s on offer at Fenchurch Children’s Centre?
- 50-place Ofsted registered childcare for children aged 6 weeks – 5 years. We offer flexible quality provision from 7.30am -6pm Monday – Friday which include crèche places for parents wanting to take up training and 3 and 4 year old early education funding free places.
- Support for local childminders who can use the children’s centre services.
- Parenting courses and advice on the ages and stages of your child’s development.
- Health services including Midwifery antenatal/postnatal and booking-in clinics as well as a child health clinic on a Monday afternoon.
- Children’s Centre practitioners with advice and information on smoking cessation, practical advice on breastfeeding, weaning, and home safety.
- Children’s Centre practitioners offer home visits and more intensive support for families needing it.
- Sessions for parents with new babies that include baby massage, baby signing and baby yoga.
- Stay and play activity sessions for children and parents that include creative activities such as “Monday Madness” , and physical activities such as “Funky Feet”, and Active Family Fun.
- Training information and access to information and guidance on training.
- Job Centre Plus advice and guidance on seeking work and better off calculations.
- Links to local schools including transition from the Children’s Centre.
We welcome parents, carers and children coming and using the centre at any time. We have a sensory room and tea and coffee making facilities and there is always a friendly face at Fenchurch. We have a large car park and a buggy park. Some parents may want to join our Activity Planning Group or become part of the Advisory Board. We want parents and carers to help us to deliver the services that meet the needs of the community.
For a Joint Timetable Summer Timetable of all our sessions and activities at Fenchurch or any further information or advice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or telephone 01482 497800
Fenchurch Children’s Centre. Fenchurch Street Hull HU5 1JF